MicroJiva Adult Probiotic
MicroJiva Adult Probiotic Dietary Supplement (MJA) is a unique probiotic supplement that supports everyday digestion for adults and adolescents ages 12 and older. With 15 probiotic strains and 10 billion live cells per serving, daily intake of this supplement will promote beneficial microflora for optimization of overall health.
Probiotic Strains & Ingredients:
- Improves gastrointestinal health.
- Stimulates body’s natural defenses.
- Reduces the risk of constipation, gas and bloating.
$22.48 – $27.48
MicroJiva Adult Probiotic Dietary Supplement is a standard formulation that supports the maintenance of digestive health and immune defenses for adults. Our powerful blend targets the digestive discomfort experienced by adults worldwide through the combination of unique probiotic strains with 100% natural ingredients and a dietary prebiotic fiber, known as inulin. The MJA formula is based on clinically studied ingredients known to improve gastrointestinal health and demonstrate powerful benefits.
Daily supplementation with MJA provides 10 billion live cells and 15 probiotic strains per serving for optimal impact. Our holistic ingredients naturally promote the balance of healthy microflora in men and women adults, resulting in improved digestion, stronger immunity response and reduced abdominal symptoms such as gas, constipation and bloating. This product comes in both capsule and powder forms to adapt to all lifestyles.
Quantity: The blister and bottle forms contain 30 capsules in total. The sachet form contains 30 packets with 10 grams of powder in each packet. There are 10 billion CFU per serving.
Directions/Suggested Dose: Take 1 capsule or sachet in the morning and at night, or as professionally directed with food. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsule may be mixed with a cold, non-acidic meal or beverage.
Storage Instructions: The product is stable at controlled room temperature and does not require refrigeration. However, it is recommended to store the product in a refrigerated or cool, dry place below 25°C.
Warnings: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take daily medication or are otherwise under medical supervision. If you experience any unexpected but serious side effects, cease usage and notify your physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Lactococcus lactis
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus casei
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus rhamnasus GG
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Corn Starch
- Fructooligosaccharides (Inulin)
- Silicon Dioxide
- Gellan Gum
- Titanium Dioxide
This product is Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal and Allergen Free. Suitable for vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, soy free, or vegan diets. 100% natural ingredients, free from artificial colorings, flavorings and additives.
This product is manufactured in US FDA- and Health Canada-approved GMP production plants in US/Canada. It is 100% Vegetarian and Kosher.
Proviva Pharma probiotic products are produced by Biena Inc. located in Montreal, Canada, in the heart of St-Hyacinthe’s Biotechnology Park. The area has been recognized globally by PwC and AURP as one of the top bio-clusters for food, veterinary and environmental-focused health innovations. The region currently holds more than 400 manufacturing companies in the areas of agribusiness and biotechnology and is ranked one of the best and most qualified locations in Canada for its industrial dynamism.
Biena Inc. facilities are GMP certified where the probiotic supplements are produced from strain vials to finished products in personalized dosage forms, to fit Proviva Pharma’s needs. All of the Proviva Pharma probiotic products are manufactured under GMP conditions in a 55,000 sq.ft, state-of-the-art facility.
- HACCP & GMP total Quality System
- Follow ISO 17025 International Regulation for Quality
- Quality manual and SOP as per current Health Canada & FDA Regulations
- Each lot’s safety & quality validated by certified third-party labs, environmental and pest control
- Stability study on your formulas
- Regular audit for Health Canada & FDA CFR 21 part 111
- Approved vendors of many major pharmacies and natural food stores throughout the world
Quality of Proviva Pharma/Biena Formulas:
- Qualified in-house production, QA, QC and R&D team
- Production of highly active and stable strains
- Controlled environmental conditions
- HEPA Filtration
- Air pressured clean rooms
- Modern ventilation system for low humidity (≤35%)
- Strict handling and cleaning SOPs to avoid cross contamination
- Complete traceability of lots to ingredient suppliers
- Over 150 QA check points to ensure product quality
- Modern facility tailor made for ensuring cell viability and stability from strain vial to finished product
All Proviva Pharma/Biena products have received verification in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard. Thus, each product is produced without genetic engineering and remains void of GMO-derived ingredients.
Proviva Pharma/Biena collaborative partners:
WITH PROVIVA PHARMA AND BIENA
All departments work together to support your probiotic needs
Specification: MicroJiva Adult Probiotic